- To ensure the safety of all of our children during all routines and activities and to be alert and attentive at all times. We constantly make certain that the outside play area as well as the indoor space is safe and secure and that we provide a healthy environment.
- To provide a safe, healthy, and attractive environment for the children. We will do this by arranging the classroom in a way to stimulate their learning skills.
- To provide physical activities that support large and small muscle development.
- To provide age-appropriate activities that encourage curiosity and use of the five senses.
- To support social and emotional development through positive guidance and interactions.
- To develop caring and sharing partnerships with all parents. Communication is provided through newsletters, daily report forms, daily conversations, and parent-teacher conferences.
- To interact with rather than react to the infants in our care.